‘Fuzion’ to avoid ‘Con-Fuzions’ (confusions) of Life quote by Pujyashree Deepakbhai...
Fuzion is an event for Young Mahatmas (YMHT) during the auspicious festival of Diwali & Hindu New Year. It is a get together for All India YMHT Centers, where more than a thousand young boys & girls come to Simandhar City (Adalaj) to spend 3 days to experience boundless tranquility, spirituality and peace of inner Self (Antaskaran).
The major highlights of this event are:
1) Satsang & Darshan of with Pratyaksh Gnani Purush Pujyashree Deepakbhai on the auspicious eve of New Year (bestu varsh)
2) Satsang with Celibate Senior Brothers & Sisters, called ‘Aptputra Bhai’ & ‘Aptputri Ben’respectively
3) Presentations by YMHTians (who attend YMHT Sessions regularly at their respective Centers) on various healthy topics, maybe social, religious, spiritual and / or career-orientated, in different modes like role play skit, dance performances, art activities, musical shows, exhibitions, demonstrations, extempore, group discussions, power point presentations, pre-recorded videos, animation films and much more...
4) Singing the tunes of bhakti songs (spiritual rhymes) and experiencing purity of Chit (part of inner self – antaskaran) by reciting ‘Dada Bhagwan Na Aseem Jai Jaikar Ho’ in unity
5) Getting involved in various Seva (Selfless Service to others) activities and thereby helping them
6) ‘Fun Zone’ – giving room for creativity, humor – food for healthy mind, Nirdosh Anand – enjoyment without having hurt others and Talent Shows to display their deep hidden skills
7) Encouraging habit of exercising by involving them in Sports and developing feeling of cooperation & team spirit through ice-breakers, Team Games and Quiz Show...
YMHTians depart with mixed emotions. They carry unforgettable fun-filled memories & spiritual understanding to solve their life puzzles and stay in permanent bliss, all life.